I have some exciting news to share! I have been selected as an exhibiting artist for the AWAKENING showcase presented by RAW to be held Thursday February 20th at Tremont Music Hall.
What is RAW:natural born artists?
- It’s is an independent arts organization, for artists, by artists.
- An international community made up of creative individuals across the globe.
- Their mission is to provide independent artists within the first 10 years of their career with the tools, resources and exposure needed to inspire and cultivate creativity.
- They welcome all genres of art including independent film, fashion, music, visual art, performing art, hairstylists, makeup artists and more.
- They encourage the creative success of the many visionaries and storytellers of our generation.
- Currently operates in nearly 60 cities across the United States, Australia, Canada and, now London!
What can you expect at a RAW showcase?!
RAW Directors hand-pick and spotlight local artistic talent in film, fashion, music, visual art, hair & makeup artistry, and performance art. With artists from all genres in each showcase, RAW events come together to form an amazing one-night circus of creativity. Attendees experience an independent film (usually a short, webisode or music video), a fashion show from an up-and-coming local designer, a musical performance, an art gallery featuring several independent visual artists and photographers, and performance art (comedy/dance/fire dancers, you name it…). You’ll get a little taste of everything. Combine all this creativity with drinks, fun, and good company!